Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Going to the Big D!

I know, I know. I've been completely neglecting my blog lately. But, by now, most of you know I have been very busy. It's football season after all.

Oh yeah, and I'm moving to Dallas! That's right, as of December 9th, I'll be a Texan.

I'm relocating within Boeing to work on a new program. I'll still be a software engineer, but on a real program headed to production someday. That means leaving behind the fun, no rules world of integrated simulation. However, the new job is a great learning opportunity that will be a great step for my career.

Any advice on Dallas would be appreciated. I have yet to step foot in the state of Texas! My awesome cousin Ali seems to like the state pretty well though, so it must be a decent place. :)

I'll be reporting back next week after a trip down there to find a home. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Irish Cream said...

Yay for Texas! I don't actually know much about Dallas; but I just found out there is a slight chance Wilson and I might be moving to Dallas instead of San Fran . . . random, right? Apparently there's some visual effects company in Dallas that he has a connection to for some reason or another. So we'll see! It would be so fun to get to live by you!! I'll keep my fingers crossed :)